What We Offer
Our aim primarily is to provide your dog/s with the best of care. We are well staffed, all of us having experience in dog care. We have a daily routine for the dogs which gives them a good foundation and this helps them to soon settle in with us.
- Dogs walked 4 times a day
- Fields secured with stock fencing
- Set in 7 acres
- Spacious indoor kennel with outdoor run
- Kennels heated
- Personal care and attention
- Kennels cleaned daily
- Piped music
- Fully licensed
Vaccination information (Very important) – dogs cannot be accepted without a current vaccination certificate for the following, Canine Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, Distemper, Leptospirosis, Hepatitis, we also insist upon immunisation against Kennel Cough (Bordetella) this is a separate vaccination given for the Kennel Cough and is not included in the booster vaccination, the kennel cough vaccination should be given at least 3 weeks prior to boarding so if this is not possible please ring and speak to Jen. Upon arrival at the kennels you are required to bring the vaccination certificate with you showing up to date vaccinations.
At Flatt Farm Boarding Kennels we pride ourselves in doing things properly so that we can ensure your dogs have first class care in a warm yet professional environment. What do we mean by this?
- We only accept an appropriate number of dogs at any given time and only allow socialising in comfortable, manageable numbers
- Flatt Farm has 25 kennels but we do not book them all out at once to ensure the best standard of care for the dogs in our charge
- Certain breads of dog are not accepted for boarding including; Pit Bull Terriers, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, Fisa Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff), American Bulldog, Japanese Akita.
Ultimately we want us all to enjoy what we do!